Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /var/www/ on line 14 » This just in: Music taste linked to drug use

10/31/06 12:49 PM: This just in: Music taste linked to drug use

According to the Office of National Drug Control Policy

Listen to the Public Service Announcement

FEMALE VOICE: (Computer voice) Being popular was all I could think about last year. I wanted to, like, be cool with everybody. I listened to music that I didn’t like and laughed at stuff that wasn’t funny. I programmed myself to be a totally different person to everyone.

Computer voice starts to change into a real human voice.

FEMALE VOICE: But I wasn’t myself. Now I’m not pretending to like indie rock or anything like that. And people think that’s cool.

MALE VOICE: Live above the influence. Above weed. Check out Sponsored by the ONDCP and the Partnership For A Drug-Free America.

In Other News…
You are only reading this web site because you are high, and you don’t really enjoy art or classical music either. Now be a good little sober person and listen to your Nickelback, Ludacris, Five for Fighting and Fergie. And don’t you dare forget to watch Survivor. Creativity is only for mindless druggie-drones.

tagged: drug policy, music, ridiculous

Comments made.

1. This made my day.

Nov 2, 01:22 PM
  2. Hi everyone. Be more prompt to go to a friend in adversity than in prosperity. Help me! Please help find sites for: Online medical billing software. I found only this – web based medical billing. Go with harvey window replacements; they great. We offer turn key window replacements for private homes, apartment blocks and commercial properties. With love :mad:, Rheanna from Vietnam.

Jul 8, 02:50 PM
  3. Good Day. Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
    I am from Chile and bad know English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: “Kinds of web hosting services bluehost vs hostgator web hosting.”

Best regards :-), Kuri.

Jul 15, 11:35 AM
  4. that doesn’t even make any sense!.
    I am from Palau and too bad know English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: “Read reply to this toronto classified.Gifts for all of your friends, and save.”

Thanks ;). Kennan.

Aug 7, 01:30 PM
  5. Could you help me. Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
    I am from Kosovo and learning to write in English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: “We will also explore new variations of any current retirement plans you presently sponsor.”

:( Thanks in advance. Retirement planning trends.

Aug 13, 01:44 AM
  6. Badly need your help. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
    I am from San and , too, and now am writing in English, tell me right I wrote the following sentence: “He promoted to me about the context of having priority in the source you remain to call for the software.”

With best wishes 8), Find people and birthday.

Nov 8, 01:15 PM
  7. Hello everyone. It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis.
    I am from Niger and also am speaking English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: “Criminal justice, working for the eastern district of pennsylvania in philadelphia.”

Best regards :o, Criminal justice and the media.

Jan 10, 05:46 PM