Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /var/www/www.whichwayup.org/html/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php on line 14 whichwayup.org » This just in: Music taste linked to drug use

Weblog

11/01/06 12:49 PM: This just in: Music taste linked to drug use

NEW REPORT LINKS MARIJUANA USE TO INDIE MUSIC
According to the Office of National Drug Control Policy

Listen to the Public Service Announcement

FEMALE VOICE: (Computer voice) Being popular was all I could think about last year. I wanted to, like, be cool with everybody. I listened to music that I didn’t like and laughed at stuff that wasn’t funny. I programmed myself to be a totally different person to everyone.

Computer voice starts to change into a real human voice.

FEMALE VOICE: But I wasn’t myself. Now I’m not pretending to like indie rock or anything like that. And people think that’s cool.

MALE VOICE: Live above the influence. Above weed. Check out abovetheinfluence.com. Sponsored by the ONDCP and the Partnership For A Drug-Free America.

In Other News…
You are only reading this web site because you are high, and you don’t really enjoy art or classical music either. Now be a good little sober person and listen to your Nickelback, Ludacris, Five for Fighting and Fergie. And don’t you dare forget to watch Survivor. Creativity is only for mindless druggie-drones.

tagged: drug policy, music, ridiculous

Comments made.

1. This made my day.

Nov 3, 01:22 PM
  2. Hi everyone. Be more prompt to go to a friend in adversity than in prosperity. Help me! Please help find sites for: Online medical billing software. I found only this – web based medical billing. Go with harvey window replacements; they great. We offer turn key window replacements for private homes, apartment blocks and commercial properties. With love :mad:, Rheanna from Vietnam.

Jul 9, 02:50 PM
  3. Good Day. Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
    I am from Chile and bad know English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: “Kinds of web hosting services bluehost vs hostgator web hosting.”

Best regards :-), Kuri.

Jul 16, 11:35 AM
  4. that doesn’t even make any sense!.
    I am from Palau and too bad know English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: “Read reply to this toronto classified.Gifts for all of your friends, and save.”

Thanks ;). Kennan.

Aug 8, 01:30 PM
  5. Could you help me. Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
    I am from Kosovo and learning to write in English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: “We will also explore new variations of any current retirement plans you presently sponsor.”

:( Thanks in advance. Retirement planning trends.

Aug 14, 01:44 AM
  6. Badly need your help. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
    I am from San and , too, and now am writing in English, tell me right I wrote the following sentence: “He promoted to me about the context of having priority in the source you remain to call for the software.”

With best wishes 8), Find people and birthday.

Nov 9, 01:15 PM
  7. Hello everyone. It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis.
    I am from Niger and also am speaking English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: “Criminal justice, working for the eastern district of pennsylvania in philadelphia.”

Best regards :o, Criminal justice and the media.

Jan 11, 05:46 PM